Philip Wallace - Notary Public.

Note New website. Click here to go there


My child is travelling abroad with someone else.

I need to give permission.   

 Back to Home page Back to Home page     

This situation needs special care. We need to be sure there is no plan to take children out of the country unlawfully.

For this reason we need to see you with your documents of ID and proof of address.

We also need to see the child's full birth certificate, which must show the names of the mother at least. Bring the child's passport if they have one.

Even if the mother has never been married to the father, the father has parental responsibility if the child was born (in England & Wales) after 1 December 2003 and he is shown on the birth certificate as the father.

Any letter of authority you give should state the name and passport details of the person travelling with your children. You should have a separate authority for each child in case separate travel is necessary, eg. separate flights following flight delays or illness of one child, etc.

Philip Wallace, Notary Public, at Anthony Gold (solicitors). Phil works from two offices.

Streatham office - Tuesdays & Thursdays  What clients say about Phil. London Bridge office - Wednesdays

The Beehive Coffee Tavern
496 Streatham High Road,
London, SW16 3QB

By Sainsbury's supermarket.
Opposite Londis petrol station.
Next to the Bull pub.


2nd Floor (Anthony Gold solicitors) The Counting House
53 Tooley Street,
London, SE1 2QN

In the Hays Galleria building.
150m from side (Tooley St) exit from London Bridge station.
Entrance opposite Charles Tyrwhitt

 Next to Sainsbury's supermarket   Beside London Bridge Station

Ring Mr Wallace direct on 07712 677475 for information or to make an appointment.







Philip Wallace is available as a notary in London City, London Bridge, Bermondsey SE1 Clerkenwell EC1 Barbican EC2 Tower Hill EC3 Blackfriars EC4 Kennington SE11 Lee SE12 Camberwell SE5 Deptford SE8 Peckham SE15 Rotherhithe SE16 South Lambeth SW8 Stockwell SW9 Whitechapel E1 Streatham SW16 Norbury SW16 Tooting SW17 Wandsworth SW18 Balham SW12 Clapham SW4 Brixton SW2 West Norwood SE27 Norwood SE19 Penge SE20 Sydenham SE26 Mitcham Morden Croydon Carshalton Rose Hill Sutton Wallington close to Guys Hospital close to London Bridge station close to the City. The Notary can witness letter of authority for child to travel abroad Authorize relative or friend to accompany children travelling abroad. Certified copy passport. Certified copy ID. Driving licence. Drivers license.